Pay through PayPal
- The safer, easier way to pay online!
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE YOU PROCEED:
- At this stage the Donate -button is the most appropriate Button option that is available from PayPal, for the purpose of specifying your required payment amount.
- On the Paypal page you will notice the name "Creative Trading SA",
which is the pay portal in use for "Touring South Africa".
- The name that will appear on your bank statement is: PAYPAL*CREATIVETRA
Don't be alarmed:-) The 'Creative Trading SA' account on PayPal is legitimately the portal of payment for services of Touring South Africa.
We thank you for your time.
Use the 'Donate' button, to pay through Paypal for your   tour / safari / transfer / event.
Contact Information for Touring South Africa:
|Cell.:   +27 83 268 7711   or   +27 72 337 4000
More about PayPal
You can read all about PayPal on their web pages, but for your convenience and peace of mind, here is some of the info from PayPal (as of May 2014):
This is what a customer of PayPal had to say:
"Fraud is the main reason we went with PayPal. We were accepting credit cards with MasterCard and Visa directly, but the fraud rate was higher with the regular merchant account compared to PayPal. So we just shut that off and went with PayPal."
More excerpts from the PayPal website:
- PayPal's industry-leading loss rate is less than 0.5%.
- We protect sensitive information, using state-of-the-art encryption, so your data is not available to anyone.
- As well as our leading-edge technology, more than 1,000 employees are dedicated to making eBay and PayPal safe places to trade.
Cross-border payments to South Africa:
As at 2014-05-23, any account in South Africa (for receiving money) is set to the Standard Rate for receiving payments of (a few examples):
US Dollars: 3.9% + $0.30 USD
British Pounds: 3.9% + 0.20 GBP
Euros: 3.9% + 0.35 EUR
Canadian dollars: 3.9% + $0.30 CAD
Brazilian Reais: 3.9% + R$0.40 BRL
Russian Rubles: 3.9% + 10.00 RUB
- No monthly fees to maintain a PayPal account.
- No setup fees.
- No gateway fees.
In South Africa, PayPal is administered by First National Bank (FNB).
What will it cost?
- FNB charges 1.5% of the ZAR amount per Top Up or Withdraw transaction
- FNB will quote a ZAR/USD exchange rate for each Top Up or Withdraw transaction
- No PayPal set up costs
- PayPal charges between 2.4% to 3.9% +USD0.30 per transaction
- PayPal currency conversion fees may apply at 1.5%
- For more information on PayPal costs, visit www.paypal.com/za